Am Sonntag, 16. April 2006 01:59 schrieb Paul Alfille:
> Hmm... voltage? 5V, right?

There's a MAX232 on the serial port of the test board I'm using. I'd tried a
DS9097U adaptor. Hm, maybe you are right and this is solely a power issue.
The DS9097 is powered through the DTR etc. lines, right? Maybe there is no
power on these lines on the test board.

Thanks for the pointers...

(And even in the danger of naggin' too much, how's the i2c doing?)

Kind regards

        Jan
--
Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect. -- Linus Torvalds