G'Day,

        I am looking to create a Lua interface to owlib --- effectively owlua.
I would need to do this as a simple C library that makes the appropriate
calls, however, I have not been able to find any documentation that
would help with this.  owcapi seems like it would be something similar
to what I would need to do, so would I be able to use this as a
basis/guide to make owlua, or would that be a bad idea (incomplete, out
of date, etc)?

        If owcapi is fine, I assume the key functions owlua needs are init(),
get(), put() and finish().  I see owcapi also has OW_init_string(), but
I am unsure as to what its purpose is, or if I would need an equivilent
function for owlua.

        If owcapi is insufficient, is there anywhere I could get find a guide
to what would be necessary, or perhaps a owlib API summary?

        -- Matthew