-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Alfille
Sent: Wednesday, 31 January 2007 11:01 PM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] Creating owlua...

If by path you mean something like "/10.23AD234523/temperature" the
answer is simple:
You use "get" for  the root path ("/" or actually just "") and build
from there.

The explanations for what devices support what properties, their format,
function, measurement units, etc is in the man files. That is
domain-specific information that the user must know indep[endently
(though we'endeavored to make function pretty transparent, and must data
is returned as straight ascii characters.)

Paul Alfille