Hi,

from owhttpd, select eeprom/page.0, upload the generated file and save
change.
You may need to erase the page if it already content some data.

You may also copy your generated file rob.bin to eeprom/page.0 (via fuse
file system)  from the shell or within the makefile.

Pascal

Pascal
www.brain4home.eu