I have my owfs server running with USB master device:-

    /opt/owfs/bin/owfs -u -m /mnt/1-wire/

This works fine and creates appropriate directories in /mnt/1-wire/
where I can see the data from my temperature sensors.

How then do I use owdir, owread, etc. to actually read the data?  They
seem to need a port number among other things and I don't see how I can
know the port number that owfs is using.

I just need some simple examples, whenever I run owdir and/or owread at
the moment I get no output at all.

--
Chris Green