Hello Attila,

you could also try http://priesch.co.at/pyowfs

with it it should be possible to get any entry
in the owfs tree ...

interesting though that the 8bit value gets calculated differently ...

i also fiddled around with the ds2450 some day and found out that anything
below 8bit is just a marketing gag ;) however you should be able to enhance the
resolution by oversampling, but i never actually used it ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oversampling

hope this helps ...

regards,
marcus.

--
sent from my n900 --
 the commercial-free, do-whatever-you-want,

----- Ursprüngliche Mitteilung -----