Hi,

I've made a simple instruction on how to get the latest version of OWFS
running on the Raspberry Pi using a i2c 1wire breakout board.

http://wiki.temperatur.nu/index.php/OWFS_with_i2c_support_on_Raspberry_Pi_(English_version)

<http://wiki.temperatur.nu/index.php/OWFS_with_i2c_support_on_Raspberry_Pi_%28English_version%29>

Regards
/Erik Freiholtz