If you seal 25Celsius 70% humidity air in, and cool that down to 10Celsius,
you will have about 9grams of condensation per cubic meter of air.

In my view this is not too significant. You only will have problems, if
fresh humid air can enter, and more water condensens from the fresh air.

You can consider adding some silica gel (the one in inslulated window glass
panel frames) to the cavity.

Vajk