Am 17.07.2013 12:17, schrieb Robert Conway:

> I do have a couple of BAE910's however looking at the brain4home web site
> development may of stopped for a while.

No, it doesn't. I have ordered a batch of Pascal's BAE0911 a short while
ago and working with him hitting the last bugs out of the firmware.
Works pretty well, only minor bugs.

(Pascal is currently on vacation, I think, so don't expect him to answer
immediately on emails or forum posts.)

> I understand the idea was to
> supports serial device connection.  The assembly language for a serial
> connection is beyond my knowledge nor do I know if the instructions are in
> place.

The ae_asm package has some examples for using the RS232 functions.
Seems to be pretty easy. I think Pascal will help you with the AE code
if you ask nicely.

Kind regards

        Jan