Am 27.09.2013 01:40, schrieb Colin Reese:

> How does one make use of this?

The simultaneous/single_ds2400? Simply by reading that node. But I gave
it only as an example what I had to do to make the whole thing work for
me. Batteries included wasn't good with the I²C hosts and my application.

> I've really only set up python to read
> a default owfs installation directory. Never had misreads with
> ds9490. Have noticed sensors appearing and reappearing on the 2483. I
> don't need to poll that often, so if I can code around it
> asynchronously with error correction I'm into that.

Sure, just read again on error when you have the time to do it. When you
don't rely on continuous scanning, that should be a no-issue. Same for
polling temperature values, as they don't change that fast.

Kind regards

        Jan