On 02/11/2014 02:10 PM, Colin Reese wrote:

> Yes, but I don't have to talk to the RFM. I can talk to the ATMega.

I am not following; what do you mean by "I don't have to talk to the
RFM"? If you want to send data wirelessly then someone has to talk to
the RFM. That'd be the microcontroller. So you (the RPi) talks to the uC
and the uC talks to the RFM. On the other side (remote sensor side) the
uC only talks to the RFM.

I guess I'm missing something...

Cheers,

Eloy Paris.-