Hi,

my owserver (current development git version) crashes on OSX when one tries to
read /settings/alias/list. (This does not happens on Linux).

I found out that this is due to an uninitialized member in the global struct
Mutex, see module/owlib/src/include/ow_mutexes.h On the hunt for similar errors
I found other struct Mutex members that are not initialized and/or not used.

The attached patch fixes this problem.

Actions are

1) init Mutex.aliaslist_mutex
2) delete reference to unused Mutex.simul_mutex, Mutex.aliasfind_mutex
3) correct a fprintf call from  fprintf(stderr, buf) to fprintf(stderr, "%s",
buf). This latter correction may seem unnecessary, but the CLANG compiler flags
fprintf(stderr, buf) as a security problem, and I think that although the
injection of malicious code into 'buf' is very unlikely, it is always better to
stay on the safe side.

Regards,

Stefano