Here is my configuration (As i now will be at home )
owfs.conf is:
error_print = 3
error_level = 0
format = f.i
cache_size = 0
Celsius
foreground
allow_root
owfs: server = 127.0.0.1:4304
owfs: pid_file = /var/run/owfs.pid
owfs: mountpoint = /mnt/1wire
server: usb
server: port = 127.0.0.1:4304
server: pid_file = /var/run/owsever.pid
http: server = 127.0.0.1:4304
http: port = 8080
http: pid_file = /var/run/owhttpd.pid

By collectd i have the config for onewire:
LoadPlugin onewire
<Plugin onewire>
Interval 5
Device "-s 127.0.0.1:4304"