Hi

Thanks a lot for your replies :-)

@ Paul Alfille:
No, I haven't.

It's just that I want to READ about it first.
My question is, where to do so?

Is there a documentation?

@ Thorsten:

Thanks a lot for your help.

In your example you used:

cat /mnt/1wire/26.xyzxyz000000/
HIH4000/humidity

That's great. Do I understand correctly?
Somebody has already written code for owfs
to access the humidity data from HB devices?
And your code is the command?

If so, that great!
Could you lead me to that code?
Because I would like to study it further.

@ Paul Alfille:
I think I didn't respond correctly right?
How do I do respond appropriately?

@ all:
My 1 wire experience so far:
Logging temperature from DS1820 with raspberry pi.
Using the commands on boot:

sudo modprobe w1-gpio pullup=1
sudo modprobe w1-therm

and then:

cd /sys/bus/w1/devices
cd 10-000801b5*
cat w1_slave

:-) fell in love with it, now want to expand knowledge with OWFS :-)

Yours faithfully,

Eric

I am glad you guys help me :-)

Greetings,