Am 01.04.2015 um 19:52 schrieb Ritchie:
> Hi to all,
>
> I am fighting with my 1-wire installation, where I have one bus of five,
> who drives me crazy. I still get a lot of failure in the statistic.
> I checked already cabling, bus structure.

How long is your bus? How long are stubs? Which kind of chips do you
have on the bus? Parasite-powered? Any loose connectors inbetween? Any
undesired ground to earth connections?

> I would like to use the function "strong pull" up of my DS2480
> Buscontroller (USB)
>
> Does the owserver support this function ?

This is used always. If you have the impression you bus is suffering
from too much capacitance, you have to check with an oscillope on the
far end.

Kind regards

        Jan