I want to say thanks to all that replied to my request for assistance.
I was very impressed with the quality of the replies.  I have been
around for a while and have asked questions on other lists, but the
replies here were the most helpful and on target than I have seen in a
long time.

I have not had time to try all of them yet.  I am most interested in the
one below.  Hopefully I will get time this week and provide feedback on it.

Thanks again.

Lyle Giese