Hi Jan,

Thank you for your help yesterday, my system is up and running again!

I am just building a test system to try out owshell and also installing
without sudo.

With  owfs-3.1p1 when I try ./configure I get
./configure: line 2256: config.log: Permission denied
./configure: line 2266: config.log: Permission denied

Which I think is why I started to install with sudo.  I have looked at
those lines in configure but can't see anything obvious, do I need to
change permissions somewhere?

Thanks
Mick