Hi Jan,

Ok thank for you analysis

OpenWRT use w1-gpio-custum to interact with own defined GPIO

https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/tree/master/package/kernel/w1-gpio-custom/src

maybe something was changed in the kernel between 3.16 and 3.18.x in w1 code

My skill with programming is unfortunately very low :-( for this I can not
able to do any code
modification.

But I have simple possibility to get  information from sensors via shell
scripts but it will be
nice use OWFS on OpenWRT with 1-wire GPIO  :-) where exist nice tools
access via network to structure and information from
sensors

Regards

Waldek