Am 17.05.19 um 10:15 schrieb nihar Modi:
> Hey, thanks for the reply. But meanwhile I got in new trouble. Owdir
> command sometime shows all the sensors but as I add a new one it randomly
> shows two or three sensors only. I am trying continuously for two days and
> same problem persists.

Please post how owserver is started in your setup.

$ ps aux|grep owserver

If there's owfs.conf mentioned in the above result, please post it.

$ cat /etc/owfs.conf

If you are controlling the I²C through owserver directly (option "i2c")
and not through the kernel driver (option "w1"), the you **must not**
have the kernel driver loaded.

$ lsmod|grep ds2482

It's recommended to use the kernel driver (option "w1") though.

> I am using 7-8 ds18b20 with ds2482-800 and powering
> it through R pi 3b 3.3 volts. I am using external 4.7K pull up. Please tell
> a solution. Thanks in advance.

Again, you don't need pullups if you use the DS2482-800. It has internal
pullups.

You setup sounds reasonable. If it fails, there must be a problem not
yet discovered.

Kind regards

        Jan