Hi Jerven,

This might be a stupid question, but have you enabled JMX in Tomcat? i.e. with kind of thing:

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8089

If you have then I will investigate further, because it is working at the moment and I don't remember any issues being raised about this.

Have a great weekend,
barry

--
Barry Bishop