Hi Barry,

Well lets put it this way after inserting a few million statements into the an
OWLIM repository the beans is not visible. Nor is it after a few queries
against the repository.
Does it depend on a specific class being loaded? I am looking for the
com.ontotext:type=AVLRepositoryManager so that I can plot cache hit rates as I
am loading data.

Regards,
Jerven