Hi,

By "size" I thought you meant # cache hits which would indicate size resident
in memory.  Here are the file sizes on disk.  I plan to rebuild the indices
today.

Thanks
Simon

drwxrwxr-x 6 tomcat tomcat       4096 Sep 27 03:29 .
drwxrwxr-x 4 tomcat tomcat       4096 Sep 27 03:29 ..
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 4155552288 Sep 26 23:58 entities
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat  104857600 Sep 26 23:58 entities.datatypes
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat        248 Sep 26 23:58 entities.datatypes.strings
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 6327636996 Sep 26 21:59 entities-doc
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat  629145600 Sep 26 23:58 entities.hash
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat   18000004 Sep 26 23:58 entities.index
drwxrwxr-x 2 tomcat tomcat       4096 Aug  8 16:51 fts
drwxrwxr-x 2 tomcat tomcat       4096 Sep 26 23:58 literals-index
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat          0 Sep 27 03:29 lock
drwxrwxr-x 3 tomcat tomcat       4096 Aug 30 16:38 lucene
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat       2632 Sep 27 03:29 owlim.properties
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 2027903744 Sep 27 03:29 pcos
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat    5632064 Sep 27 03:29 pcos.index
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 1747215488 Sep 27 03:29 pcso
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat    5632064 Sep 27 03:29 pcso.index
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 4755011072 Sep 27 03:29 pos
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat   22528064 Sep 27 03:29 pos.index
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat     576608 Sep 27 03:29 predicates
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat      76064 Sep 27 03:29 predicates.index
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 2436434944 Sep 27 03:29 predLists
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat   14336064 Sep 27 03:29 predLists.index
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat 3929154656 Sep 27 03:29 pso
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat tomcat   11264064 Sep 27 03:29 pso.index
drwxr-xr-x 3 tomcat tomcat       4096 Sep 14 14:51 repositories
-bash-3.2$ pwd
/data/.aduna/openrdf-sesame/repositories/K4/storage
-bash-3.2$

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.