Hi,

- the predicate index should be rebuild while the repository is down, no OWLIM instance should use that storage folder during until it finish. For various technical reasons, predicates rebuild is intentionally not included into the auto recovery through which the context and predLists are recovered/rebuild ... one of the reasons is that these are not mandatory but 'predicates' is fro the 'normal' operation of the repository.

HTH
Damyan

On 9/27/2012 5:39 PM, Rakov, Simon wrote:
Hi,

Can I run the predicate index build in a separate process while OWLIM is
running?  Or must it be shut down while com.ontotext.trree.BuildPredicates is
running?  Does OWLIM *not* rebuild the predicate index when it restarts?

Thanks for your help!

Simon

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.
-----Original Message-----
From: damyan [mailto:dam...@sirma.bg]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:05 AM
To: Rakov, Simon
Cc: Blasetti, Luciano (CIOK); owlim-discussion@ontotext.com; rve...@yarcdata.com
Subject: Re: [Owlim-discussion] ERROR IN PREDICATE STATISTICS

Hi Simon,

if you are using/setup your repository through the sesame-workbench -
simply start your tomcat, open/access the workbench, select your
repository and click 'Query' or 'SPARQL Update' that will cause
openrdf-sesame app (to which the workbench is configured to connect) to
initialize the repository and during the initialization the missing
context or predLists index will be recreated using the data from pos/pso.

there is no way to recreate pos and pso indices.

Damyan

Thanks for the instructions...but can you tell me what you mean by "simply
initialize it?"

What steps are required to initialize it?

Thanks for your prompt reply - I'd like to fix this asap.

Is there any way to rebuild pso and pos as well?

Thanks again,

Yours