Definitely something is wrong.

at least:

http://beta.sparql.uniprot.org/sparql?query=describe+%3chttp%3a%2f%2fpurl.uniprot.org%2fcitations%2f19660865%3e+%0d%0afrom+%3chttp%3a%2f%2fwww.ontotext.com%2fexplicit%3e

shows that the statements are there but not visible ...

will Investigate that

Damyan

On 12/19/2012 1:56 PM, Jerven Bolleman wrote:
On 12/19/2012 12:01 PM, Vassil Momtchev wrote:
Jerven,

May I rephrase your issue and double check if I correctly understood it.

After upgrading to OWLIM version 5.3 revision 5689 you observed missing
sameAs triples. The system to reproduce this behavior is
beta.sparql.uniprot.org.
Yes.

I see a difference in the posted resources P68359 vs P68353 (is it
sameAs the link between the two resources?). Could you clarify the
following points:

  * What's the missing statement?
Lets use a simpler example
http://beta.sparql.uniprot.org/sparql?query=DESCRIBE+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fpurl.uniprot.org%2Fcitations%2F19660865%3E

i.e.
DESCRIBE <http://purl.uniprot.org/citations/19660865>
with source data
http://www.uniprot.org/citations/19660865.nt

Misses
<http://purl.uniprot.org/citations/19660865> <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs> <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19660865>
once loaded into OWLIM

* Is it only a single triple or all statement with owl:sameAs predicate?
all triples with the owl:sameAs predicate
  * What's the original resource loaded to OWLIM?
ftp://ftp.uniprot.org/pub/databases/uniprot/current_release/rdf/citations.rdf.gz
Which contains the owl:sameAs links
This is enough to demonstrate the problem.
  * Did you use the same revision to load the data or you simply updated
    the OWLIM database?
Same revision. Started totally from scratch.

Regards,
Jerven

Thanks,
V.