Hello Barry,

Thanks for your quick response,

We are using OWLIM-Lite - version 5.2.5577,

Tried creating an OWLIM repository from the workbench, this version does
not list OWLIM-Lite in the list of repository types,
Hence, had to use the sesame console to create OWLIM repository,
On creating the repository with default values for all parameters and
trying to upload a small N-Quad file, it gave some repositoryException..

Anyways, as you suggested, will check if the problem lies with Tomcat,

Also, would like to know if we have to try with the latest 5.3 version of
OWLIM-Lite?

Thanks in advance,
Regs,
Pallavi