Hello Pallavi,

If the repository type 'OWLIM-Lite' does not appear in the list then there has either been an installation problem, or you need to press F5 in your browser to refresh the page - sounds simple, but this is a common problem.

Just to make sure, when you install OWLIM, you should copy *both* war files from the sesame_owlim directory in the zip file to the tomcat webapps directory. Then restart tomcat.

If you do this (and press F5) you definitely should see the OWLIM-Lite repository type in the list.

It doesn't hurt to try the latest version of OWLIM. I'll send you a download link in a separate email.

Best,
barry