Da: Barry Norton <barry.nor...@ontotext.com>
Oggetto: Re: [Owlim-discussion] setting Ruleset owlim repository using sesame
workbench
A: "Carlo Allocca" <carloallo...@yahoo.it>
Cc: owlim-discussion@ontotext.com
Data: Giovedì 7 marzo 2013, 14:39

      Carlo, I'd personally avoid using the Workbench if you've
      significant parameters to set.

      In the getting-started/ folder of the distribution you'll find a
      set of parameters in owlim.ttl, which you can copy and edit. One
      can either instantiate a repository these with using
      GettingStarted.jar (which will also help you load ontologies and
      data), or can push it directly to your live Sesame endpoint over
      its HTTP interface with curl (my preference).

      Barry