Hello Carlo,

Due to the nature of the Workbench, it is difficult to set this up to allow a full path to be entered.

I recommend creating a new repository with any rule-set, e.g. 'empty', then before you access it for the first time, change the rule-set parameter as described here:

http://owlim.ontotext.com/display/OWLIMv53/OWLIM+FAQ#OWLIMFAQ-HowdoIchangetheconfigurationofanOWLIMSesamerepositoryafterithasbeencreated%3F

Make sure you don't change it after it has been initialised as this will cause some consisteny problems later.

I hope this helps,
barry

Barry Bishop
OWLIM Product Manager