Ok, cool! Would also be good to have stuff in there like … well mainly: What
happens if I forgets my password? I suppose my files are gone, but still it
would be good to have that info very clear.

Not everyone who activates "Encryption" knows how it works and what the
drawbacks are, and data loss is really not up for discussion, regardless how it
happens.