Ah, well I suppose you could use 6 x 32 GB usb flash drives in raid 0  :)

More realistically though, without knowing how the files are being
used, I'd say 2.5" drive (as big as you're willing to pay for) and a
drive case that you have checked will support the size you buy.
Some of the cheap ones don't support more than 128GB.  USB is fine in
my humble opinion (although it again depends on what you're doing with
the files).  Make sure it has a DC power plug and you have a power
supply for it.  Why?  Because you don't always have access to a USB
port that has enough power.  I tend to leave the power supply in my
bag or in my car and only get it out if the need arises.  If you're
lucky, you get a cable that can plug in to two USB ports which may get
you over the line in terms of power.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama