From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Ken Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2010 1:06 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: [OT] External hard drives

Just remember that power is not supplied over eSATA - you will need to carry
around a power adapter or you will need to carry a USB cable (if the drive
is a 2.5" one, power can be supplied over USB). If this is just for file
storage, then it may just be easier to get an external caddy that has USB.

Cheers

Ken