Hi all,

I have a smallish project I'm working on in my spare time.  I'm the only
developer and it's been slow going since I don't have a lot of spare time.

So far I've just been using subversion for source control and nothing in
particular for issue tracking and project management.  The project is really
beginning to gain momentum and I'll likely have to commit a lot more time to
it fairly soon so I want to get some systems in place before we go too far.

With the inclusion of a TFS license in the upcoming changes to MSDN
subscriptions I'm considering using TFS but don't know a lot about it beyond
some marketing BS I read on a pretty brochure a while ago, and some vague
horror stories I've heard about installing and configuring it.

Does TFS really offer much benefit for a smallish project, or is it
overkill?

Can my client use it to report and track issues?  Would we need to purchase
any additional licenses?

Do I have to use it's source control or can I stick with subversion? (am I
crazy for considering this?)

A while ago I did look at Countersoft's Gemini for issue tracking but as the
project didn't really have any issues to track I didn't spend much time on
it.

Thanks,
Matt.