You may be asking for a religious flame war with a question like this.

TFS would be the last option i'd consider for almost any project.

If you're talking about an open source project, i'd use github, bitbucket,
codeplex or google code. github uses git. bitbucket uses mercurial. codeplex
supports svn and now mercurial.  google code supports svn and mercurial.

subversion is probably the simplest and most convenient of centralised
version control systems.  distributed version control (hg and git - and
others) is just so much more convenient you'll wonder how you ever lived
without it.

If you're talking about a closed source project, i'd recommend a private
repository to github or bitbucket - they both have reasonable issue tracking
systems and wikis.

There are also independent issue tracking systems such as
http://lighthouseapp.com/ that are really good if you just want to stick
with the version control that you already have.  If you're really wanting
user feedback rather than bug tracking, there are other systems like
http://getsatisfaction.com/.