From: Mark Ryall <mark.ry...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Subject: [mxug:1062] tomorrow night
To: mxug <m...@googlegroups.com>

I have to mention a few things before tomorrow night:

Firstly, there are currently two 15 minute talks organised and one of
them is by me - i'm going to talk about a command line project
management tool i've been tinkering with. Silky is going to talk about
quantum key distribution.  It'd be excellent if anyone had something
they wanted to present (for 15 minutes - the lightning talks don't
require any prior notification).

Having said that, the last meeting also only had two speakers and was
still awesome - the lightning talks are still always scintillating.

The next is that I'm moving Brisbane - my last meeting will be in April.

I'll really miss this group so would like you all to move to Brisbane
with me if that's ok.

For those of you that wouldn't find that convenient, I'm hoping a
group of enthusiasts will come together and take over my desultory mc
responsibilities, last minute harassment for speakers and
inappropriately aggressive conscription for lightning talks.  I'll get
some volunteers from ThoughtWorks to take over the letting people in
and ordering of pizza.

Finally, I can't do without a monthly dose of hearing about whatever
technical concepts people are obsessed with so have already started
organising a group in Brisbane
(http://groups.google.com/group/brisbanexenthusiasts).  I want to
promote the group so was wondering if people on the list could write a
testamonial about mxug.

The more hyperbole, the better. Ideally, I'd want something equivalent
to this - http://www.braithwaitewallets.com - just with 'wallet'
replaced with 'mxug'.
Mark