The original question implied that Umbraco are rewriting for the purpose of
moving to MVC. I think it is much more likely that they were planning to
rewrite for other reasons and decided to take the opportunity to switch to
the superior platform. Rewriting a large app just to switch from webforms to
mvc would be stupid in most cases.

--
Liam McLennan.

l...@eclipsewebsolutions.com.au