>> , but it's simply not as productive to be modifying just raw xaml IMHO.
I am in the same boat as you. I really like the XAML designer in 2010 and am
better in that, than in blend. Having said that, watching someone proficient
in blend work some magic really shows how productive you can be in it. For
me though, I really have a tough time adapting to its UI and flow. I use it
for animations mostly and some styling and resort to 2010 for the rest.
Thats probably the dev overpowering what little creative aspect I have.

- Glav