I've have a subscription to Safari.  For about $10 per month it is pretty
handy.  Like an Experts Exchange account - when you need it is is great.

Dave

David J. Boccabella

Proprietor
Anubis Systems
Phone: 0433 808 525

Fax: 3200 0085
Email:   <mailto:boo...@cvsol.com> davidboccabe...@anubis-systems.com

This e-mail and it's contents is confidential to Anubis Systems.
This e-mail, any attachments, or any part of can not be reproduced
without the express written permission of Anubis Systems