Thanks all.

I remember reading another 'Unleashed' book years ago (C# Unleashed I think)
and it was terrible - felt like I was reading something like the idiots
guide to OO programming...

Given the recommendations here though I think I'll take a look at WPF
Unleashed.  I also see that Apress has Pro WPF in C# 2010: Windows
Presentation Foundation in .NET 4 <http://apress.com/book/view/1430272058> due
for release fairly soon, and I liked their Pro C# book (what I read instead
of C# Unleashed years ago).

David, $10 a month for Safari sounds like a no brainer! - how did you get it
that cheap?  Safari is looking pretty good since I have a few other topics
I'd also like to focus on fairly soon.