Version 4.5 is excellent and 5.0 went RC recently.

It's certainly worth the money...

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2010 7:04 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Designer crash cause found

Can i also suggest Resharper, which would have indicated the following 3
errors/highlights:

That's really impressive (lord knows how they hook into the VS IDE at that
incredibly detailed level!). I asked about the bang-for-the-buck of paying
for Resharper last year, but I received inconclusive replies. Then I see the
occasional complaint about obscure bugs and behaviour caused by it and I get
nervous. I evaluated it about 4 years ago and I found it so heavy-handed
that it drove me mad, and I was wishing for some kind of Resharper-lite at
the time. For the moment I remain too scared to buy Resharper, unless
someone can preach to me about its miracles and give me an epiphany.