Don't know if you would call this a bug or not, but it's the only
issue I've found since Installing VS 2010 last week, and that is the
install didn't upgrade SQL Express 2005 that came with VS 2005 to SQL
Express 2008.

I had trouble with a tutorial sample database that was created with
SQL 2008, VS 2010 gave a database version error, "dbFileName cannot be
opened because it is version 655. This server supports version 612 and
earlier.".

The fix was to remove SQL Express 2005, and install SQL Express 2008...

Cheers

Trevor