From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Ian Thomas
Sent: Saturday, 22 May 2010 9:01 AM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Shell extension for .NET assembly inspection

For information: one useful utility (supplied with most/all .NET Framework
versions) is shfusion.dll (assembly cache viewer) - but that's not the shell
extension that I am after.

Info about shfusion.dll is here
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/34149zk3.aspx> . It only works in
\assembly folders (and no install is necessary), so it's not necessary to
know where it resides.

Ian Thomas

Victoria Park, Western Australia