Thursdays. The new Fridays.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2010 2:57 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: How To do something every so often

In summary;

if (silky.IsRight && DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek != DayOfWeek.Friday) {
   var Bill = 1 / 0;
} else {
 programmersWithTooMuchTime++;
 ozDotNetList++;
 GregHarrisExceptionalTestMethod();
}

I'm sure this could be refactored into the number 42. Also probably needs to be
in some kind of recursive loop with a patent.

cheers,
Stephen

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Les Hughes