There is an MS Research project for generating diagrams of Directed Graphs.
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/msagl/default.aspx

<http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/msagl/default.aspx>I believe
it is $99.99 USD for a license and it comes with an MSDN subscription. I've
used the predecessor (GLEE) before and it worked out ok. Simple API and
really quick to get going.

--
Michael M. Minutillo
Indiscriminate Information Sponge