We use Neodynamic's Thermal Label SDK for barcode label printers.

I noticed they have a product which I have not used called ImageDraw that might
be worth a look at.

http://www.neodynamic.com/Products/ImageDraw-SDK-NET/ImageDraw_SDK_NET.aspx?tabid=95&prodid=8

We use Atalasoft DotImage for digital image acquisition and annotation which I
suspect is quite different to your needs.
We don't have a present need for a diagramming tool/SDK.

I have a strong preference for royalty free products and most imaging products
that I have found, aren't.
It looks like Synchfusion is royalty free
http://www.syncfusion.com/sales/licensing as is Neodynamic's offering.

Why not download the trial versions.

Regards Peter Maddin

Applications Development Officer

PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA

Phone : +618 9473 3944

Fax : +618 9473 3982

E-Mail : peter.mad...@pathwest.wa.gov.au

The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. The
use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail
transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is prohibited. If
you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately.