Crash course in windbg:

start app

windbg.exe
- Attach to Process (menu)
(the rest are commands in the small command line at the bottom):
.loadby sos mscorwks    (there is a . dot at the start)
sxe clr

It will automatically stop at _every_ .Net exception. You might find lots
and be scared of your own code or few and be happy but you will find your
exception :)
!pe - to print the current exception
!clrstack - to print the callstack
g - to continue execution until the next issue

Alternatively you can execute:
bp ntdll!zwterminateprocess
to setup a breakpoint when the app exits which should have on the callstack
the exception that tears down the process.

Happy Debugging,
Corneliu.