I am starting out with NetSqlAzMan and when I tried the Check Access Test with
domain user account (not my own) it fails with an 'Incorrect function'

As far as I can tell the access check test is using Kerberos Protocol Transition
var otherLogin = WindowsIdentity("Domain Account");

It fails at this call with System.Security.SecurityException was unhandled,
Message="Incorrect function.\r\n"

NetSqlAzMan enables one to log to the EventLog and I found entries like this
<snip>
Authentication Package: Kerberos
  Workstation Name: FB20562
  Status code: 0x80090302
</snip>

I have Googled and found lots of references to 0x80090302. However I did not
find anything useful to myself.
There is a HotFix for this issue if you are running Vista at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969083/
I am not using Vista, and until they upgrade to Win7,  I am stuck with XP Pro
SP3.
The DC is on Win Server 2008.

Has anyone had similar issues like this?
With the number of people still using XP, I am certain that others will have
experienced this problem.
Is there a fix for XP?

I have also posted on the NetSqlAzMan Codeplex page but I thought that if I
post here someone may have found the appropriate hotfix.

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 9473 3944
Fax : +618 9473 3982
E-Mail : peter.mad...@pathwest.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest. The
use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail
transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is prohibited. If
you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately.