With regards to the last one - does IsolatedStorage work for you?

-----Original Message-----
From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Bill McCarthy
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 6:18 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: [OT] WP7 Handset/device

Yeh there's a few frustrations with the end user SDK.  My list includes, (but
not limited to) is:
- no way to get list of contacts from the phone itself
- no support for vcard or ical etc (although this surfaces more in the user
interface not being able to accept or attach vcard to text messages)
- no shared data or files

I'm hoping for improvements there. The first one is a real killer if you want
to write any app that deals with people.