Thanks guys.

I'll have a look but my target is the NETMF and I'm not sure how much space
I will have spare after the other code is developed.

Currently I'm reading up on BinaryReaders and putting a byte array into a
structure. If my structure is all numerics (ints)  or char[] then there
should not be too much issue. It's strings that seem to be the sticking
points with structures due to the overhead's or lengths and padding..

Again thanks for all of your input.

Dave

David J. Boccabella

Proprietor
Anubis Systems
Phone: 0433 808 525

Fax: 3200 0085
Email:   <mailto:boo...@cvsol.com> davidboccabe...@anubis-systems.com

This e-mail and it's contents is confidential to Anubis Systems.
This e-mail, any attachments, or any part of can not be reproduced
without the express written permission of Anubis Systems