On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Dylan Tusler <
dylan.tus...@sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au> wrote:

>  Seriously, though, I was reading a book called "The Gift of Fear"
> recently, and in a section about avoiding hiring people who are likely to go
> postal on you, it had some interview questions that I jotted down. We've
> actually had some unstable people here from time to time, and they take a
> bit of managing, so I thought it was worthwhile keeping the questions handy.
>
> I share them here:
> *"Describe the best boss you ever had" and "Describe the worst boss you
> ever had."
> *Danger signs:
> * Speaks for just a moment about best boss, but waxes on enthusiastically
> about worst one.
> * Uses expressions like "Personality conflict" to explain why things didn't
> work out.
> * Ridicules former employer.
> * Does not take responsibility for any prior conflict.

That's an interesting one.  I've probably had bad bosses in the past ( 30+
years) but at the time I got on ok with them.  Probably I was my own worst
boss (when I owned company :)

--
Meski

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure, you'll
get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills