I'm hoping that you did that by calling only public API and not taking a
dependency on anything private...

-----Original Message-----
From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Mark Hurd
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:14 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Fwd: Red Gate will be charging $35 for .NET Reflector

On 3 February 2011 11:22, Arjang Assadi <arjang.ass...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same as Silky said, what is used for?

Well I just used it to determine what I would need to do to change the time
zone in .NET only, rather than changing the computer's time zone.

And seeing as this is a 2.0 project I'm fairly happy with the results (only two
private fields updated). I.e. I don't expect any future service packs to
completely change the time zone handling.

As such I'll probably pay for a new .NET Reflector, but only when the free one
gets VB.NET ByRef arguments right.

Mark Hurd, B.Sc.(Ma.)(Hons.)